If you book a service with us, we promise that you’ll experience superior levels of care – and leave impressed by all the little extras that we include as standard. We call this the Suzuki Service Promise.
At every service, you can count on us to:
- Give your car a health check on every visit
- Provide you with progress reports throughout the day
- Guarantee that all of our mechanics are Suzuki-trained technicians
- Make sure our pricing is simple and transparent
- Provide you with alternative transport options
- Undertake only pre-approved work
- Use only Suzuki Genuine Parts
- Wash and vacuum your car with pre-booked work
- Provide you with Accident Aftercare
All new MG vehicles need to be serviced at regular intervals. Each service should occur every 15,000 miles (or 10,000 miles for 16MY MG3 with Stop/Start) or every year - whichever comes first.
We are authorised to carry out service and maintenance work in conjunction with the terms of your vehicle's warranty. We also now also register your car on the Digital Service Record platform, meaning that will be able to access the service history of your vehicle through a national database of MG dealers. We also offer a Service Plan for all MG models, so that you can easily spread the cost of servicing your car over simple monthly payments.
Benefits of the MG service plan:
- Only factory – authorised parts and fluids are used
- The work is always performed by certified technicians – follows manufacturers servicing schedule
- Inflation proof servicing for the duration of the plan – pay for tomorrow’s maintenance at today’s prices
- The convenience of fixed, small, manageable monthly payments
- Removes large bills – The cost of the package eliminates maintenance budgeting worries
- Timely service reminders can be sent via e-mail or text to handheld devices*
- No cancellation, or plan transfer, fees