Fleet & Contract Hire
Contract Hire is a long-term agreement that allows a business to lease a car. The standard duration for these contracts is between 24 to 60 months, after the agreement has ended the vehicle just needs to be returned to the dealership.
Benefits to business Contract Hire Include
- Monthly payments are fixed at the beginning of the contract based on the duration of the lease and the annual mileage expected to perform. The remaining value of the vehicle will be spread out to cover the depreciation costs by the end of the lease
- Equip your fleet with the latest technology in fuel and efficiency and in-car technologies like Sat Nav, Reversing Camera, Apple CarPlay / Android Auto and Bluetooth
- Low initial payments, usually make up to three to six monthly payments
- Remove unnecessary administrations and costs from your business, simply pay the monthly fees and return the vehicle back at the end of the lease
- VAT registered businesses can reclaim 50% of the VAT on the contract and 100% of the VAT on any maintenance element