We are seeking to recruit an Experienced Vehicle Technician.
This is an excellent opportunity for a driven individual to join our growing Greg Mitchell Motors Team. We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic individual with good knowledge and understanding of the motor trade workshop environment.
As a technician, you’ll be responsible for the diagnosis, repair and service of the full range of brand products that we provide. You’ll also undertake vehicle road testing and will be responsible for ensuring vehicle parts are handled and stored appropriately. And of course, you’ll also play your part in ensuring that our customers receive great service, from start to finish.
We’re looking for great people who share our passion for our brands, so you will bring:
• Your commitment to achieve a manufacturer’s recognised qualification within an agreed timeframe
• A full UK Driving Licence
• Great communication skills with the ability to liaise with colleagues
• A high focus on continued development by adapting and learning new tools/techniques as needed, with a willingness to embrace change
• A mindset that prioritises health and safety matters
In return you’ll receive
• A competitive salary and bonus package,
• Exceptional professional and personal development through our full manufacturer training, which is unrivalled in the motor industry.
• 28 days holiday
With your skills and experience and our dedicated training with our two manufacturers MG & Suzuki were you will have the opportunity to develop your skills within Full electric Vehicles & Hybrid’s, you’ll have everything you need to develop your technical skills and make your career with Greg Mitchell Motors a success.
CLOSING DATE: Monday 11th February 2019
To apply please send your CV via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.